Legal Notice and Disclaimer
Email notice and disclaimer
The contents of any email from the coltgroup.com domain and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you have received an email in error please notify us immediately. Unless you are the named addressee, or authorised to receive it on behalf of the addressee, you may not copy, use or disclose it to anyone else. Such a transmission is not a binding contract, and all electronic mail messages are subject to contract and are not to be understood as a contract agreement. A binding contract will only be concluded once an agreed paper document has been physically signed.
We scan all emails and attachments for viruses. However, you should carry out your own virus checks before opening email or any attachments. We do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences.
All emails sent to and from Colt may be monitored.
Disclaimer of liability
Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the contents of this website, and shall not be liable for errors and omissions in the contents of this website.
Colt International Licensing Limited owns, reserves and retains all property rights, and in particular intellectual property rights to this site and its content. Accordingly reproduction of any part of this site or its content is strictly forbidden without Colt’s written authorisation.
The Colt brands and patents are the property of Colt International Licensing Limited and no rights or licences are granted except with the written authorisation of Colt.
We aim to preserve the privacy of all visitors to this website. By browsing this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you
When you visit this website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name or contact details. We may also collect information about the following:
- Your use of the website as well as information about you from any messages you post to the website or e-mails you send to us.
- Information about your visit, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system, browser version, geographical location, length of your visit and pages visited. This information is held on our server logs and is used for generating statistics to help us improve our service to you.
- Information provided by you via online forms. This includes, but is not limited to enquiries, complaints and registration forms.
Use of your information
We will use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
We may also use information about you for all or any of the following purposes:
- To generate statistical reports. These are essential to give us an overview of how our site is being used and enable us to improve our service to you.
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- To enable your use of the services available on the website.
- To send you general commercial communications.
- To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our users – without identifying any individual user.
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by you.
- Any other purpose stated on the relevant part of our website at the place where the data is gathered.
- To help administer the website.
Disclosure of information
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the EU. Those parties process information and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Security and data retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will hold your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that might enable you to log into a secure area of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These are cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
For further information on our use of Google Analytics, please go to: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html#cookiesSet.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Updating and amending your personal information
If, at any time, you wish to verify, update or amend the personal information you have provided to Colt, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Colt Group Limited, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire PO9 2LY, England is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 905918. VAT number GB 107 3481 87.
Colt International Holdings Limited, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire PO9 2LY, England is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1917964. VAT number GB 107 3481 87.
Colt International Licensing Limited, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire PO9 2LY, England is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 257636. VAT number GB 107 3481 87.